Skills for Effective Parent Advocacy | Schools
Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Location: School 93 - Southside Elementary
430 Southside Parkway
Buffalo, NY 14210
Parents and caregivers of children with special needs will walk away with the improved advocacy skills needed to effectively speak up for their child's needs. For more information or to register, call (716) 332-4170 or 1-866-277-4762 toll free or go online: http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Workshops/WorkshopRegistration
Top South Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Roger Woodworth Nominated by Senator Grisanti for Veterans Hall of Fame in New York State Senate
- Erie Co. Democratic Chairman Calls Out Sheriff on NY Safe Act