Sp. Ed. Process and the BPS Parents Guide | Schools
Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Parent Network of WNY
1000 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Participants will learn about the Buffalo Public School Committee on Special Education (CSE) (Preschool-CPSE) and how to read your child's Individualized Education Program. Families will learn to be an active part of the process and will receive the new Buffalo Public School's Parent Guide to Special Education Process. For more information or to register, call (716) 332-4170 or 1-866-277-4762 toll free or go online: http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Workshops/WorkshopRegistration
Top South Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help