Catholic School Consolidation in South Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Three Catholic school campuses in South Buffalo will merge into one next school year.
In September, The Ambrose Catholic Academy on Okell Street and Trinity Catholic Academy on Hayden Street will both close.
Parents, faculty and staff were informed of the decision at a meeting on Thursday night.
All students will transfer to Notre Dame Academy on Abbott Road.
A financial assistance program will be in place to assist families who require help with tuition. A special open house will be held at Notre Dame Academy on March 14 from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Upcoming Events near South Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students