Catholic School Consolidation in South Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Three Catholic school campuses in South Buffalo will merge into one next school year.
In September, The Ambrose Catholic Academy on Okell Street and Trinity Catholic Academy on Hayden Street will both close.
Parents, faculty and staff were informed of the decision at a meeting on Thursday night.
All students will transfer to Notre Dame Academy on Abbott Road.
A financial assistance program will be in place to assist families who require help with tuition. A special open house will be held at Notre Dame Academy on March 14 from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Upcoming Events near South Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Anticipation Grows as Harbor Center Project Proceeds
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night