Recycling Center Takes Daybreak Behind-The-Scenes | News
Near the corner of Hopkins and Tifft Streets in Buffalo, there's a mammoth recycling facility making WNY a neater, greener place!
A "single-stream" recycling operation, Buffalo Recycling Enterprises allows consumers to throw all paper, plastic, etc into the same tote.
Trucks deliver unsorted but reusable materials to the large facility, where a network of conveyor belts and dozens of dedicated employees separate different categories of recyclable materials.
Here is the website.
Upcoming Events near South Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students