Recycling Center Takes Daybreak Behind-The-Scenes | News
Near the corner of Hopkins and Tifft Streets in Buffalo, there's a mammoth recycling facility making WNY a neater, greener place!
A "single-stream" recycling operation, Buffalo Recycling Enterprises allows consumers to throw all paper, plastic, etc into the same tote.
Trucks deliver unsorted but reusable materials to the large facility, where a network of conveyor belts and dozens of dedicated employees separate different categories of recyclable materials.
Here is the website.
Top South Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help