Lofts to be Built Along Buffalo River | News
BUFFALO, NY-- There is more new development proposed for Buffalo's waterfront. This time on the Buffalo River.
FFZ Holdings and Savarino Companies announced plans Friday morning to build lofts on Ohio Street.
The new building will sit on the foundation of the former Erie Freight House.
The plans call for a five story building with 48 residential units, 75 enclosed parking spaces, and a wharf allowing public access to the water.
Construction of the new lofts is expected to begin next year.
Top South Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help