Lofts to be Built Along Buffalo River | News
BUFFALO, NY-- There is more new development proposed for Buffalo's waterfront. This time on the Buffalo River.
FFZ Holdings and Savarino Companies announced plans Friday morning to build lofts on Ohio Street.
The new building will sit on the foundation of the former Erie Freight House.
The plans call for a five story building with 48 residential units, 75 enclosed parking spaces, and a wharf allowing public access to the water.
Construction of the new lofts is expected to begin next year.
Upcoming Events near South Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Construction Continues on Riverworks Project
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange
- Teams compete to climb the grease pole