Water Main Break Limits Traffic on South Park | News
BUFFALO, NY - A water main break has limited a portion of South Park Avenue down to two lanes.
The break is between Dorrance Avenue and McKinley Parkway.
Crews are on scene fixing the issue, but we're told the road may be closed for most of the morning.
Motorists should find an alternate route to prevent delays in their morning commute.
Top South Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Roger Woodworth Nominated by Senator Grisanti for Veterans Hall of Fame in New York State Senate
- Erie Co. Democratic Chairman Calls Out Sheriff on NY Safe Act