Help Buffalo Land #SoMeT2012 | News
BUFFALO, N.Y.-The Queen City could be home to a social media conference being held this November, but Buffalo needs your help.
The City is in the running to host the Social Media Tourism Symposium, or #SoMeT2012. According to their Facebook page, SoMe is a combination of destination marketing organizations, hotels, resorts, attractions and other tourism-related entities. People who attend the conference learn about how social media promotion impacts the travel and tourism industry.
To advance in the competition, Buffalo needs to beat El Paso, Texas in the next round. Links to vote for Buffalo can be found on the WGRZ Facebook and Twitter pages.
If Buffalo is voted to be the host city, the social media conference will be held November 7-9.
Top South Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Memorial Day Commemoration Features Military March
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'