Elm Street Bakery to Join Winter Market at Horsefeathers | Events
The Winter Market at Horsefeathers, located at 346 Connecticut St. on Buffalo’s West Side, will welcome Elm Street Bakery to the market this Saturday! Market hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Entertaining shoppers this weekend will be singer/guitarists Adam Giancarlo from 10 to 11:30 a.m., followed by Davey O. from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Frizlen Group Architects of Buffalo is spearheading the renovation project of the historic Horsefeathers Building. The award-winning firm is well-known for its green urban restoration projects and has previously completed several major renovation projects in Buffalo.
The market will continue from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays through May 4. Vendors interested in participating in the market can contact Diane at The Frizlen Group at 881-0046 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can also follow the Winter Market at Horsefeathers on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WinterMarketAtHorsefeathers for frequent updates.
Upcoming Events near South Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students