Dog Ears Café Plans Grand Opening Celebration | Events
The recently opened Dog Ears Café at 688 Abbott Road in South Buffalo will hold a grand opening event on Saturday, Jan. 12. While the café will be open Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., the grand opening celebration will take place from noon to 6 p.m.
The grand opening will include food and beverage specials, as well as special musical guests.
Dog Ears Café shares a building with the nonprofit Dog Ears Bookstore. The interior of the building has been redesigned to allow for easy customer flow between the bookstore and the café.
Menu items include homemade scones, yogurt parfaits, Greek yogurt, egg sandwiches, and a wide variety of sandwiches, wraps and salads. Beverage selections include a variety of freshly brewed McCullagh coffees and delicious teas. Hours at the café are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday.
For more information about the bookstore and café, please visit www.dogearsbookstore.org or call 823-2665. You can also follow Dog Ears Bookstore on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DogEarsBookstore?fref=ts for frequent updates.
Upcoming Events near South Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Anticipation Grows as Harbor Center Project Proceeds
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night