Informed Choice | Events
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Parent Network of WNY
1000 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
This workshop will help MSC's enhance their understanding of the Informed Choice concept and provide tools and additional strategies that they can use to help individuals with disabilities live richer lives. For more information or to register, call (716) 332-4170 or 1-866-277-4762 toll free or go online: http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Workshops/WorkshopRegistration
Upcoming Events near South Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Construction Continues on Riverworks Project
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange
- Teams compete to climb the grease pole