How to Prepare for a Meeting | Events
Date: Monday, February 4, 2013
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Parent Network of WNY
1000 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Parents and individuals with disabilities have the opportunity to participate in various meetings with professionals throughout a school year including the annual Committee on Special Education (CSE). Participants will walk away with tips on how to be prepared, organized and learn how to be a powerful advocate. For more information or to register, call (716) 332-4170 or 1-866-277-4762 toll free or go online: http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Workshops/WorkshopRegistration
Upcoming Events near South Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Business Leaders Organize Chippewa Alliance
- Construction Continues on Riverworks Project
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange