MSC Core Training | Events
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Parent Network of WNY
1000 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
NYS Office for People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) mandated training for new Service Coordinators. This training must be completed within six months of employment as an MSC. The Participants Manual is available on the NYS OPWDD website and must be brought to the training.
There is a $60 fee to attend this training. Checks should be made payable to Parent Network of WNY.
Mail to: Parent Network of WNY 1000 Main Street Buffalo, NY 14202 For more information or to register, call (716) 332-4170 or 1-866-277-4762 toll free or go online: http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Workshops/WorkshopRegistration
Upcoming Events near South Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students