First Class Bass Charters Lake Erie Fishing Report: Week of June 25 | Environment
WATER TEMP: 69 degrees. It's time to fish deep as the water temperature heats up.
SMALL MOUTH BASS: Action is as hot as it's been all year. Small mouth bass can still be caught in the Buffalo Harbor. The key to fishing the Harbor is dealing with all the weeds. Try throwing a Boo Ya chartreuse 3/8 oz spinner bait with chartreuse willow blades ove the top of the weeds.
MEYER'S REEFand SENECA SHOALS have been producing some real big small mouth -- 5 lbs plus. Try dragging a Yum tube jig in green pumpkin in 25 foot to 35 foot of water.
WALLEYE fishing has been ok. Lots of small fish around the harbor. Seneca shoals has been a good place to look for bigger fish.
PERCH FISHING looks promising. Good pods of fish showing up from the departure buoy to Meyer's Reef. Bigger bait, bigger fish.
2 On Your Side's Terry Belke caught up with Terry Jones earlier this week. Click here to see his report.
Top South Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help