BMHA Hosts Public Workshop on Thursday | Business
On Thursday, January 31 at 6 p.m., the public is invited to attend a workshop to review preliminary recommendations and offer feedback on a retail marketing study and commercial revitalization plan for the Perry Choice and First Ward Neighborhood. The meeting will be held in the Perry Auditorium at 416 Louisiana Street.
The workshop is free and is being held by the Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority, Seneca Gaming Corp, the Perry Choice Planning Initiative and the University at Buffalo Center for Urban Studies.
Event organizers hope this workshop will generate ideas for storefronts, attract investors and spur new development for the neighborhood.
Top South Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help