BMHA Hosts Public Workshop on Thursday | Business
On Thursday, January 31 at 6 p.m., the public is invited to attend a workshop to review preliminary recommendations and offer feedback on a retail marketing study and commercial revitalization plan for the Perry Choice and First Ward Neighborhood. The meeting will be held in the Perry Auditorium at 416 Louisiana Street.
The workshop is free and is being held by the Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority, Seneca Gaming Corp, the Perry Choice Planning Initiative and the University at Buffalo Center for Urban Studies.
Event organizers hope this workshop will generate ideas for storefronts, attract investors and spur new development for the neighborhood.
Upcoming Events near South Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students