New Dog Ears Café Opens in South Buffalo Bookstore | Business
The new Dog Ears Café has officially opened its doors at 688 Abbott Road in South Buffalo, sharing a building with the nonprofit Dog Ears Bookstore. A special grand opening celebration will take place on Saturday, Jan. 12, and will feature food and drink specials, raffles and readings.
Hours at the new café are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday. (Limited hours are in effect until Jan. 2.) The interior of the building has been redesigned to allow for easy customer flow between the bookstore and the café.
Menu items include homemade scones, yogurt parfaits, Greek yogurt, egg sandwiches, and a wide variety of sandwiches, wraps and salads. Beverage selections include a variety of freshly brewed McCullagh coffees and delicious teas.
For more information about the bookstore and café, please visit www.dogearsbookstore.org or call 823-2665. You can also follow Dog Ears Bookstore on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DogEarsBookstore?fref=ts for frequent updates.
Upcoming Events near South Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students